Thursday, March 10, 2011

Super Mario Galaxy 2

When you eat a blimp through a Yoshi, your Yoshi will turn like this and you press A if you want to stop shooting the air out to fly.

If you eat a dash pepper, your Yoshi will turn into Dash Yoshi and Dash Yoshi can run very fast and that he can run on water.


This is Mario flying in a launch star with Yoshi coming in the launch star with him.


The Tooth Fairy got me enough money for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I played it once at my friend's house and I figured out it was awesome. So I went to Stop Game and buyed Super Mario Galaxy 2, even though Jordan said I should buy Super Mario Galaxy 1.
You wanna just know how far we got first, Dad? Um, we got to 2 levels and there's a house level and there's a Cloud Mario level and the house level actually has a big chompy and you gotta try and jump on it and fire it before your Super Mario gets off it and you can jump on him. And I'll tell you something else.

Pros:
  • You could get Yoshis and you could get items.
  • You go on planets and there's a flower that you can make your Yoshi that if you press B and release it you'll go flying to the other part of the planet or to another planet.
  • You could use launch stars; you go over and between the launch star and you shake your controller and you'll fly to the next planet of the galaxy.
  • If you get an item and you find a Princess on it, you know what happens? There's a video, and the video stops when it gets to the last part and when it gets to the last part it makes you get to the last part right away.
  • There's a workshop if you go to the spaceship and you go through the middle of the hat and there's power stars going around and there can be items in the workshop if you defeated a level with a kind of item, and it will ask you questions about it.
  • If you're on the first level and you get the new star, the first level is actually new and there's chained up balls and there's even cannons.
Cons:


  • I wish player 2 could do more stuff. Player 2 should actually be Luigi.
  • Player 2 doesn't get to have any items and besides he's only a little star and he just helps Mario get items.
Julian: 90 out of 100

Jordan: 32 out of 100

6 comments:

  1. 32/100... I take it Jordan is always player 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian and Jordan, Thanks so much for your review. Sounds like a good game, I'll have to get it for Elise and Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused about what happens in the princess video part. Is this princess peach we're talking about or another princess? And why does the video stop?
    If Luigi isn't player two which character is? Is Luigi in the game at all?
    If I were a two year old boy what Mario game would be best for me? I can't read and I have the small motor skills of a two year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to being schooled again in EDH by the best Mario Brother Zen Masters out there, that's Jullian and Jordon in case anyone is wondering, thanks in advance boys and I hope to see you soon, Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have helped create little gamers! Papa and I miss you two so! Julian and Jordan I hope you like your new game and I cannot wait for you to teach me how to play, you have such a way with me even though I usally die in every game. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are good at telling stories ! I bet you could write a book ! Love you lots !

    ReplyDelete